PPC Management & Support
The benefit of PPC Marketing or Pay Per Click advertising is control, of budget, content, and search page real estate and choosing where to show your ads to get the results you want.
With so many different styles and options to choose from there will be a paid ad format that suits your needs and business goals.
- Responsive and dynamic ads now the standard on Google Ads your business will be individually built for each search optimised to reach your goals.
- Video adverts can now be targeted to show videos that are related to the product and service that you are promoting, these work especially well on social media platforms such as Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Google Ads Shopping adverts are targeted to those buying at the point of their comparison shopping cycle and with free product listings also now showing you have many opportunities to highlight your products.
- Banner & Image ads have never looked so good or so easy to create and can make huge impact statements seen regularly on YouTube and display or content network sites with remarketing strategies.
- Social media paid ads focus on target audience demographics, getting in front of your potential clients quickly.
Campaign reviews CUT COSTS!
web2market has been successfully providing PPC management services for clients in and around the Cambridge, Peterborough and Huntingdon area of Cambridgeshire for over 22 years and are now working with clients across the UK & Europe.
We offer a Paid Advertising Campaign Creation, PPC Optimisation, Google Ads Management and PPC Audit & Review services to assess and improve the effectiveness of your existing PPC Campaigns as either a stand-alone service or as part of our retained Digital Marketing & PPC Management services.
We have repeatedly reduced client spending by up to 90% while increasing sales by over 30% with our PPC Campaign Management.
Improving your advert copy, organising your keywords into higher performing ad groups, trimming poorly performing keywords and reviewing the quality of search terms and Google Ads Quality Score for your campaigns, are just some of the strategies we employ to increase click-through rates, reduce cost per click and lower cost per acquisition to create better outcomes for your PPC Campaigns.
Get in touch
If our approach to Digital Marketing sounds right for you, or you want to know more about how we can help you to achieve your online goals then please get in touch by either filling in our form, booking an initial meeting, emailing or calling us.